Maryam Ashrafi is an Iranian-born photojournalist, living in Paris.
She received her BA in social documentary photography from the University of Wales Newport. Since graduating, she has focused on photographing global social and political issues, particularly concerning women.
- Mairie 15em-Paris 2016
- The International House of Rennes- 2016
- A night with Rojava- London 2016
- AUX GRANDS VOISINS- Paris 2016
- The Guardian News & Media- London 2017
- The War Zone Freelance Exhibition – Brussels 2016
- The Tbilisi Photo Festival- Tbilisi 2016
- The Museum of Military History- Austria 2016
- Hinterland Gallery- Vienna 2015
- Angkor Photo Festival- Cambodia 2015
- International Women conference at SOAS University- London 2015