How to Apply for a Scholarship
Scholarships will be awarded based on evaluation of an online portfolio and explanation of financial need. If an applicant is awarded a scholarship, you will receive notification one week prior to the reviews and a final schedule for times and reviewers a few days prior to the reviews.
- Scholarship applicants must be at least 18 years of age when the reviews begin.
- Applicant can be a resident of any country and be located in any geographical location as long as they can attend the reviews during scheduled times.
- Applicant must be available during entire time of reviews (9:00 am - 4:30 pm ET)
- All other terms and conditions for the reviews apply.
- Applicant must have working knowledge of spoken and written English.
- If accepted, scholarship recipients are expected to attend any reviews they are assigned.
- Applications for scholarship positions must be received by March 16.
Click here for online application.
SDN reserves the sole right to award scholarships based on prior work, financial need of applicants, diversity needs of SDN, and other criteria.