How to Apply for a Scholarship
Each course taught with SDN Education has at least one spot reserved for a scholarship applicant.
- Scholarship applicants must be at least 18 years of age when the course begins.
- Applicant can be a resident of any country and be located in any geographical location as long as they can attend the classes during scheduled times.
- Applicant must have access to necessary technical equipment including computer, reasonably fast internet, and any software or other hardware required for the class.
- Applicant must have working knowledge of spoken and written English.
- If accepted, scholarship students are expected to attend all classes and do all work assigned by instructor.
- Applications for scholarship positions must be received three weeks prior to the start of class.
The following information is required to apply for a scholarship.
- Full contact information including name, address, phone, email, and geographical location you will be taking the class from.
- Which class you are interested in applying for and why you are interested in the class.
- A link to an online portfolio relevant to the class you are interested in (not required for lecture courses.)
- Brief summary describing your financial situation that requires you to apply for a scholarship.
- Confirmation that you have the technical equipment and software necessary for the class.
Apply now »
All scholarship applicants, accepted or declined, will be notified no later than one week prior to the beginning of class. If you do not hear from us by then, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 617-417-5981 during 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Eastern Time.
SDN reserves to sole right to award scholarship applications based on factors of prior work, financial need of applicants, diversity needs of SDN, and other criteria.